June 22, 2017
6 SUMMER BEAUTY FAVORITES.
Summer is finally here! With every season change I tend to switch up my beauty routine to accommodate to the humidity and weather. So I wanted to share my favorite beauty products that I’ve been living by as of lately. These are all amazing and I have noticed my skin is loving them.
1. Marc Jacobs Dew Drops – Coconut Gel Highlighter – This highlighter is EVERYTHING. I’ve been looking for a liquid highlighter that wouldn’t patch on top of my powder foundation and this one does the trick. It makes you glow and looks so natural.
2. Dr Brandt 24/7 retinol eye cream – brightens up the under eyes while moisturizing. Highly recommend for those who have dry skin!
3.Lancome Matte Shaker in Kiss Me Cherie – my current go to red! This one is the perfect balance of a matte yet moisturizing and refreshing lipstick. Seriously all my matte lipsticks dry my lips and make them crack. This doesn’t.
4. Milk Make Up Hydrating Oil– My morning and night oil. I just put this on my face every time I wash my face for that extra dewy moisture. Its not extremely oily so its perfect for summer.
5. Nars Orgasm Liquid blush – another dewy skin looking product. I absolutely adore how this blends on the skin with my foundation and gives a blushy natural glow as opposed to my blush powders that sometimes look cakey. I just apply it with the finger and blend with a brush.
6. It Cosmetics – Bye Bye Pores pressed translucent powder – I’ve been ditching off powder foundations and wearing translucent on top of my regular liquid foundation. This one is amazing for summer because it seals everything up but doesn’t dries at all. Just the necessary setting powder for long lasting make up.