December 19, 2017
LAST MINUTE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE!
Put together a quick holiday gift guide for those who are doing some last minute shopping and need some ideas! Disclaimer: these are actually gifts that work for almost any friend, but I wanted to make this more fun particularly because we all have specific friends with different needs. I swear by all of these (honestly all-time favorites) so I’m sure you can’t go wrong! You can also get inspiration for your holiday shopping if you can’t find the same products though! Hope you find this little list can be useful!
1. The best gift ever… so essentially the perfect gift for a best friend. A polaroid camera never gets old. We all love the classic instant mini but this Polaroid Snap is even better because you can pick from black and white, add a frame, and even use self timer.
2. We all have a home decor addict friend and the classic Dyptique candle is my go-to gift. It smells so irresistibly good and everyone ends up using them as decor and then as make up brush holder. If her apartment is always perfect, then she can never have enough Dyptique candles.
3. I MEAN HOW NOT TO GIFT A HIGHLIGHTER. This Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer is the besttt one for that EXTRA glow, so its the perfect gift for those that always have their face perfectly put together / make up always on fleek. Its a great product and you can’t go wrong, particularly for that make up guru friend who always asks to fix your make up (I have a friend who always wants to fix my eyebrows lol).
4. These Sunnylife speakers are a great gift for any friend to be honest, they are so practical and cute. You can plug any device to put a playlist but also listen to the radio (always good to go old school). But if you want me to get specific, I would gift this to that friend who always has a playlist on hand and is the one playing the music every time you get together in the weekends.
5. A super cute case from Wildflower cases is such a great option because its super affordable. If you have a friend that always drops her phone (aka, me so you know what to get me) then this is such a funny yet cool gift. Love this company because they always come up with so many fun styles every other week.
6. If you want to get a really good hair product for that friend with the perfect hair, or the one who is always taking care of it, then this Kerastase Chronologiste treatment is the best BEST one out there. I swear it works so well for smoother and shinier hair. Everyone would love it as it is mostly for all hair types. Totally worth it!
7. We all have that friend who is a workaholic and very independent, so why not give her the best cult products for her hair? she will manage to save some time and look super glam. This Oribe Dry Styling limited edition collection has a texturizing spray and a dry shampoo and is such a luscious combo.
8. Nothing like gifting a red lipstick of course, but if there is something even better it is the Couture liquid matte lipstain from YSL. So classic and timeless.
9. A cozy sweater (like this one from Moon River) is the perfect gift for any friend actually. Who doesn’t love a cozy sweater for Christmas? If you have a friend who is always cold then you don’t have to think further. Just get her a classic neutral sweater that goes with everything and she will love you forever.
10. Everyone is a skincare junkie nowadays, but if there is a better gift than a simple cream or moisturizer its THREE products in one! Love this Vitamin E Skincare Collection from the Body Shop because it comes in a super pretty box with such great different products: a moisturizing cream, a facial wash and a hydrating toner… such a complete gift.
hope you enjoyed it! let me know if you get something or if you have any other ideas!
Great guide and amazing ideas!
Absolutely love it!
Mireia from TGL
this is amazing
Lovely gifts I want to get the Kerastase
THE LALA LOOKBOOK
Great ideas, it gave me some inspiration what to get for sure!
Highlighter idea, i never tought about it. Thank you for the idea
Highlighter idea, i never thought about it. Thank you, love all the idea.
The cozy sweater does look really stylish !